Hello friends! I am so excited to share with you my top five purchases for this month!
1. I bought this floral dress at Old Navy. I didn’t think I would wear it much, but I’ve fallen in love with it. Throwing a sweater over and adding a knot to the sweater has given it a total new fun look. This dress fits TTS, I went ahead and ordered a size up due to the arms feeling a littler tighter than I usually like to wear. I do believe it runs TTS though.
2. This is the sweater I wear with the floral dress above. I actually ordered the wrong size by mistake in a petite size. I went ahead and kept it because I liked the way it fit. This sweater is great for throwing over dresses and tying the side of it into a knot. It fits true to size with an oversized look and it’s very soft! The retailer is currently sold out of the color I bought. It does have in stock a similar color to mine. The color name I would suggest buying is the Lilac Purple.
3. Putting on makeup is one of my favorite things to do. I think it just makes me feel put together. I just kinda find it relaxing for some odd reason. Does it relax anyone else or is it just me? Anyway, I have found my favorite finishing powder at Ulta the other day after looking for months for it in-stores. I’m not joking when I say it’s one of my favorite things, It makes my skin seems so much smoother and less shiny. This finishing powder comes in five different options. This powder is also super affordable for only $10. I have only tried the translucent finish and so far I love it!
4. I fell in love with this mid-calf blue dress I bought about three weeks ago. It’s perfect for the warmer winter days here in Mississippi. I am 5’5″ for sizing reference and it fits true to size. This dress hits me at a perfect length. I normally wear this dress with heels to give me a few extra inches. If you are taller than 5’5″ you could totally wear this with flats!
5. Everyone needs a great basic tee in their closest and this one is so comfortable! I just bought this for myself and I can’t wait to wear it. It’s so soft and has a relaxed fit. I ordered a size up so I could knot it on the side, but I would say it runs TTS. Order a size up if you would like to knot it like I do! Can’t go wrong with the a basic black t-shirt. If your not into wearing a black t-shirts no worries it comes in six other color options that are all great choices!